Sunday, December 18, 2005

















I never thought I'd see the day when someone got to a milestone (such as 5000!) without trying. Let alone on 2 occasions. That someone? Me.


Two times, I have landed on 5000, without trying. In Never Ending, so many times I wanted (and tried) to land on a good number; 30,000, 40,000, 45,000 etc. Never happened.

Yet in Tournament play, I have done it twice, without trying.

It also says a lot that the number of rounds are so similar, I suppose it means I have a steady Tournament average. It's going to be sad to see those numbers disappear off the scoreboard, and then lost in cyberspace. I have left them there for quite a while now.. but surely another couple of weeks can't hurt? :-)

At least I have a screenshot of it, probably not the best quality, maybe Blogger thumbnails it? Let's see.

Links: http://www.online-scrabble.com/profile.php?mode=highscores & http://www.cmxmods.net/images/me/5000.PNG

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 18 January, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

does this mean yer done playing now?
how about 10,000? :D

garmy

 
At Saturday, 21 January, 2006, Blogger battye said...

Oh I will pass 5000 one day lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home